- The research unit on Biodiversity Governance (BIOGOV) is a research unit of the Louvain Open Platform on Ecological and Social Transition (LPTransition) and the Interdisciplinary Institute of Legal Sciences (JUR-I) at the Université catholique de Louvain (UCL).
- The focus of the research at the BIOGOV unit is on the governance of biodiversity and ecosystem services and the management of sustainability transitions in related fields of research.
- Cross-cutting research: participatory governance; conditions of more inclusive and equitable transition processes.
- Research topics (core): governance of biodiversity and ecosystem services, global biodiversity research commons
- Research topics (extended) : sustainable food systems, sharing cities, collaborative economy, open innovation and global knowledge commons
- Direction: Tom Dedeurwaerdere
(click on the circles for details)
Forum co-creation 2016
28-29 April 2016, Louvain-la-Neuve:
the Louvain Partnership Research on Ecological and Social Transition (LPTransition) will organise the first edition of its yearly Forum co-creation : programme.
International Conference on "Motivations and arguments to act for biodiversity. Alternative ways to inspire innovative policy making"
[View all past events]
[View all publications]